ShipExpert - Enterprise (SEE) software comes with a new way to carry out remote survey of CSM/CMS items in these Pandemic days.
SE-E application provides a feature for ClassNK authorized Chief Engineer to create a confirmatory survey request and send a Weblink to the surveyor. The Surveyor from ClassNK can see various supporting documents required to review and approve ClassNK authorized Chief Engineer’s confirmatory survey request. Thus, it enables ClassNK to carry out Remote Survey and avoid surveyor attendance onboard vessels as applicable.
Onboard Crew recording their maintenance completion details including inventories consumed to carry
out the maintenance and supporting documents, photos & videos. Hence, no extracting or collating data
specifically for CSM/CMS – Necessary data presented in a single page.
Since, Surveyor gets a weblink with all supporting documents, no need to collect manually, align and review one by one – Ready to review and get the complete details of the CSM/CMS items and related maintenance details.
Avoid surveyor attendance onboard for applicable CSM/CMS items and carry out the Confirmatory Surveys remotely.
How it works:
SE-E application provides the feature to
• Capture ClassNK authorized Chief Engineer details to credit the allowed CSM/CMS items.
• Option to categorize/define the list of CSM/CMS items that can be credited by ClassNK authorized Chief Engineer.
• Option to map Machinery and relevant scheduled Overall and other Maintenance(s) with CSM/CMS item as necessary.
• Facility to carry out scheduled maintenance and credit the CSM/CMS item or vice versa.
• Consolidate all the CSM/CMS items credited by ClassNK authorized Chief Engineer and prepare the list for Class Connect and send it to Ship Management or Ship Owning Company.
• Ship management or ship owning company’s authorized person to review the CSM/CMS items and associated maintenances and request confirmatory survey through mail along with Weblink.
• Surveyor can review the documented information for each CSM/CMS item from within SEE application and make confirmatory survey.
• Surveyor also can seek additional documented information through Forum, get the documents uploaded by ClassNK authorized Chief Engineer and complete the review processes.
• Download all the supporting documents, photos & videos as Binder for surveyor to keep as future reference.
• Surveyor can review, approve all the CSM/CMS items and mark survey completion within the system.
This feature is link in the PMS module of the SEE program, that is mapped from the equipment to PMS.
For more information about our program check why Erp are needed by marine industry.